Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Clinical OfficersOasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia
and Kisumu. We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the following positions with qualified individuals;
Job Title:Clinical Officers
Vacancy no: OHGL/CLN/CO/08/005
Reporting to the Head of Clinical Services, the successful candidates shall perform general medical duties such as diagnosis and treatment of disease and injury, ordering and interpreting medical tests, and performing routine medical procedures
1. Attend to the outpatients in the O.P Department, Wards and Casualty as the case may be and prescribe necessary medicines as available in stock and the required investigations.
2. Whenever necessary, with the approval of Director of Clinical Services, carry out investigations and prescribe non–stock drugs.
3. Issue Medical Certificate for sickness or fitness to join duty as per prescribed procedure.
4. Assist Director of Clinical Services whenever called upon to do so for any patient or hospital related work.
5. Attend to work with punctuality and dedication and not give room for any complaint from the patients.
6. Report non–attendance, late attendance or any other misconduct of the Staff working in his/her area to the immediate superior officer.
7. Mentorship and supervision of clinical interns.
8. Order and interpret diagnostic tests.
9. Communicate effectively with patients and clients.
10. Ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and well–being of patients.
11. Represent the department /profession/team at meetings and conferences as appropriate.
12. Seek advice and assistance from the consultant/clinical director/employer with any assigned cases or issues that prove to be beyond the scope and professional competence in line with principles of best practice and clinical governance.
1. Diploma in Clinical Medicine & surgery.
2. Registered by clinical officers’ council.
3. At least 2 years’ experience.
4. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
5. Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
6. Computer literate.
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to email@example.com on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.