Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia
and Kisumu. We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the following positions with qualified individuals;
Job Title:Customer Experience Officers.
Vacancy no: OHGL/ADM/CEO/08/011
Successful candidates will be tasked with handling all Customer Care interactions by providing
consistent standards of service to Client and ensuring customer satisfaction.
1. Take responsibility for resolving customer queries and ensure security and confidentiality of information
2. Collects and analyses customer feedback and adopt corrective measures as required.
3. Respond to customer queries within defined time–limits
4. Carry out daily ward rounds to collect timely customer concerns.
5. Collect and verify information from customers as required.
6. Provide Information and/or educate customers on hospital guidelines.
7. Record and capture customer details accurately.
8. Keep a database of all clients who visit and carry out random call back checks.
9. Ensure clients receive their daily interim bills and engage them on payment plans.
10. Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential.
11. Responding to all customer correspondences via e–mail, telephone and postal mail.
12. Provide daily feedback on customer experience in relation to pre–defined standards and measures
1. Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Public Relations or any other related field.
2. Possess problem solving skills.
3. Excellent communication& interpersonal skills.
4. At least one year’s experience in the same role.
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.