Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia and Kisumu.
We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the following positions with qualified individuals;
Job Title: General Nurses
Vacancy no: OHGL/NUR/GN/08/004
Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the successful candidates shall promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team.
1. Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
2. Maintains nursing guidelines by following the laid down Standard Nursing Policies and procedures.
3. Adhere to duty Rosters and Patient Allocation; Assess, Plan and implement nursing care using the Nursing process framework.
4. Maintain the nursing ethos as prescribed in the Nurses’ Act Cap 257 of the Laws of Kenya and the Hospital regulations.
5. Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
7. Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self–care skills.
8. Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests raised by clients.
9. Maintains safe and clean working environment by following the stipulated nursing guidelines.
10. Protects self, patients and employees by strictly adhering to Infection Control Measures.
11. Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
12. Maintains documentation of patient care services by diligently and faithfully filling all necessary patient documentation.
13. Achieves financial objectives by utilizing available resources, using medical equipment correctly and billing promptly services offered.
14. Update inventories daily and ensure emergency equipment are updated on a daily basis.
1. A Diploma/Degree in Nursing.
2. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
3. Computer literate.
4. Clinical Skills, customer care, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Administering Medication, Medical
5. Registration by the Nursing Council of Kenya
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted