Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia
and Kisumu. We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the
following positions with qualified individuals;
Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Vacancy no: OHGL/CLN/LT/08/001
Successful candidates shall perform a variety of laboratory tests and procedures to assist physicians in diagnosing, monitoring, treating and preventing disease.
1. Collect blood samples from patients.
2. Practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors.
3. Label vials with patient names and dates.
4. Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient.
5. Centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state you are working in.
6. Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status.
7. Machines: it is the responsibility of the Lab Tech to run Quality control for all machines and reagents before any tests have been done to ensure validity and correctness of results.
8. It is the responsibility of the Lab Tech to ensure confidentiality of all patients’ results at all times. The responsible lab tech will be held liable in cases of patients test results leaked to third parties.
1. A degree/diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
2. Registration and Licensed by K.M.L.T.T.B
3. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
4. Ability to analyze and evaluate data critically.
5. Ability to prepare and keep budgets.
6. MUST be Computer literate.
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.