Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private
healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of
health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the
country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia
We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the
following positions with qualified individuals;
Vacancy no: OHGL/NUR/NM/08/003
Reporting to the Head of Clinical Services, the successful candidate shall have overall responsibility of a nursing unit. This will include planning, coordinating, controlling and evaluating nursing services to promote quality health services and patient safety. He/she will be responsible in making management decisions in consultation with the medical leads or Head of Clinical Services and other departmental heads.
1. Plan nursing duties in units of responsibility by drafting forth night nursing duty rosters
2. Ensure prudent utilization of resources by allocating nurses to duties as per patient needs and hospital guidelines and policies.
3. In collaboration with the finance department, ensure all the procedures, and commodities are billed appropriately for every patient.
4. Participate in hospital coverage/duty roles as allocated by the HCS.
5. Assess, diagnose, implement and evaluate nursing care to patients using the nursing process framework.
6. Champion quality improvement and patient safety initiatives in the unit as advised by the Quality Lead.
7. Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports about the unit are timely generated and submitted appropriately
8. Participate in the development of unit budgets, review of budgets and controls
1.BSc. Nursing degree and above
2. At least 2–years’ experience in managing nursing services
3. MUST be registered and hold a current license by the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
4. BLS/ACLS strongly preferred
5. Team leading skills
6. Effective communicator
7. Computer skills and good reporting skills including experience in Health Information Systems
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted