Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia
and Kisumu. We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the following positions with qualified individuals;
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Vacancy no: OHGL/CLN/PT/08/002
Reporting to the Head of Clinical Services, the successful candidates shall Organize medications for dispensing by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, and assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
1. Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
2. Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
3. Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
5. Develop hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, interns, and nurses.
6. Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection–control protocols
7. Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
2. Registration and licensed with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
3. Minimum of one–year relevant experience
4. Customer friendly.
5. Ability to multitask
6. Transparent and honest
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.