Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia and Kisumu.
We are currently in the process of opening a Level IV facility and therefore looking to fill the following positions with qualified individuals;
Job Title : Radiographer
Vacancy no: OHGL/CLN/RG/08/007
Reporting to the Head of Clinical Services, the successful candidate shall be responsible for operating all the radiology machines to produce high quality diagnostic images that will aid in the diagnosis of various patient conditions.
1. Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high–quality images;
2. Take responsibility for radiation safety in your work area, including checking equipment for malfunctions and errors;
3. Manage referrals to ensure patients receive a radiation dose as low as reasonably possible;
4. Supervise visiting staff and patients in radiation work areas;
5. Help in more complex radiological examinations, working with doctors such as radiologists and surgeons;
6. Provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
7. Keep up to date with health and safety guidelines, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect yourself and others.
8. Using specialized equipment, technologies and techniques to obtain images of parts/areas of the body.
9. Determining the most appropriate method of scanning for each patient.
10. Consulting with other medical staff to identify and diagnose diseases, conditions and the nature of injuries.
11. Ensuring equipment is maintained and used safely.
1. Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized institution
2. Registration with the Radiation Protection Board.
3. Minimum of one–year relevant experience
4. Good communication skills and courtesy
5. Transparent and honest.
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to email@example.com on or before 2nd September, 2021.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.