Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, with an industry focus. Our purpose is to inspire confidence and empower change. We have a notable ‘Africa Footprint’ serving clients across the continent. Our East Africa practice comprises Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Key roles and Responsibilities
▪ Ensure good relationship with clients is maintained in the process of performing client work.
▪ Build an understanding of client business. Know and share valuable client info like: Change of key personnel e.g. new C-level joined; Events at client e.g. new product launch, closure of office, etc. while striving to achieve positive feedback from each client through formal and informal mechanisms.
▪ Business development through Identifying & escalating opportunities for further work while on an engagement while participating in research and in writing proposals.
▪ Work collaboratively, internally and externally
▪ Share knowledge and work across boundaries
▪ Ensure demonstration of cultural awareness and sensitivity.
▪ Ensure risk management through completion of risk management documents and ensure they are signed off and a task code obtained before starting any engagement.
Academic, professional qualifications and Experience
▪ 2 + years Internal Audit or IT Internal Audit Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, IT or related relevant degree course
▪ Holds a professional certification such as CIA, CISA, ACCA, CPA etc.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication
▪ Team management skills
▪ Flexible in style and quite willing to learn new ways, methods and approaches
▪ Ability to adapt methodologies and techniques to unique circumstances
▪ Self-motivated and is willing to ask probing questions to uncover client opportunities
▪ Attention to details
▪ Excellent interpersonal and team building skills, ability to organize and motivate others as well as work in a multi-cultural environment
▪ Great Inter-personal skills, quick to learn and result oriented
▪ A fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting professional services firm on multi sectoral engagements
▪ Continuous learning and development
▪ Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams
▪ Unrivalled space to grow and be innovative
How To Apply
Click the link provided to fill in the application form: Experienced Hire – Candidate Application Summary
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and CV quoting ‘Associate-Internal Audit’ to email@example.com by 13 September 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.