Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Vacancy-General Manager
One of our rural based affiliate SACCOs in Embu is looking for a focused, innovative and passionate General Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operational, financial growth and success of the SACCO.
Roles and Responsibilities
The duties of the General Manager shall include:
- Plan, direct and control all SACCO operations and provide technical assistance to the SACCO management committee.
- Supervise the SACCO staff and it’s investments to achieve maximum productivity
- Determine the services that members want and that the SACCO can offer and develop marketing plans for the services.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of all financial, statistical and accounting records of the SACCO
- Ensure all legal and regulatory obligations for the SACCO are met e.g. Licences, taxes, insurance’s
- Develop necessary policy documents and regulations that would ensure smooth operations of the SACCO
- Ensure that all SACCO data and information is well documented and archived
- Prepare and verify monthly statements form members and keeping records, reconciling the back account and performing other general accounting duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Co-operative Management, Business Management, Microfinance or any other relevant field
- Accounting Qualification-CPA Part 1
- 4 years’ experience working in a SACCO
- Knowledge of SACCO accounting systems
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Working knowledge of statutory legislation and regulations
- Proficient in computer packages especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Thinking positively
- Team working
- Upholding standards
- Managing tasks
How To Apply
Only online applications are being accepted and can be submitted by following a two-step application process as follows:
- Fill in the form on the link https://forms.gle/qHrUzbehogb7du7c6.
- Send your CV to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received on or before 6th August 2021 and MUST clearly state the job reference number as the subject and addressed to:
Research & Consultancy Department KUSCCO Limited,
P.O. BOX 28403-00200, NAIROBI.
N/B Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.