Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance and security of customer records to facilitate easy retrieval.
- Ensure safe custody of Society’s customer/member records.
- Ensure proper coding of member files to facilitate easy retrieval of the same.
- Responsible for monitoring utilization of registry budget.
- Lead the Registry team to deliver all planned and agreed performance targets to ensure that the team is efficient and value adding to the Society.
- Ensure proper and accurate maintenance of members records
- Continuously work on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Registry.
- Ensure that all members’ queries are handled and resolved in the shortest time possible.
- Recommend improvement on Sacco forms
- Put systems in place to ensure proper control in the movement of files.
- Prepare a report on membership admissions to assist in decision making.
- Ensure adherence to ISO standards.
- Ensure development of self as well as all team members through performance feedback, recommend training where appropriate and coach and mentor individuals for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Records Management or its equivalent
Skills and Desired Qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online application form application form and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 10th September 2021.
NB: Those who do not qualify need not apply.