Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for the development, support and managing the ICT environment.
- Respond to user queries and solve identified problems
- Ensuring that the ICT is able to deliver comprehensive service that meets the business requirements.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- To negotiate between ICT Application Support, other directorates, and external suppliers to resolve often highly technical or contentious issues.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- To develop and review ICT policy and implementation processes
- Degree in a computer field or its equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of the following: Windows 2003 and above, Exchange Server, LANs, WANs, Virtualization, TCP/IP, Routing, SANs, SQL Server, network design, factor authentication, encryption technologies, system monitoring and management.
Skills and Desired Qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online application form application form and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 10th September 2021.
NB: Those who do not qualify need not apply.