Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet (Wi-Fi), various Office Management Systems , Point of Sale – POS, DSTV,CCTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure
- ·Understand Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- ·Knowledge of network infrastructure, including Ethernet CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Good knowledge of server hardware, Disk storage technology, I/O devices.
- Extensive knowledge on Active Directory, Management and Implementations.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Set-up of Anti-virus software and day to day support.
- Performs and evaluates threats/Risk assessments of hotel ICT systems on a regular basis, to ensure their security/ access remains uncompromised from internal/ external attack.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Identify, report and provide Root Cause Analysis on system problems, failures or user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- ·Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems expeditiously.
- Perform troubleshooting of hardware or software problems thereafter identifies and implements solutions.
- Skilled in usage of system level profiling and network monitoring tools to aid in application performance profiling (iostat, Nagios).
- Scheduling system & hardware upgrades, security backups and Managing Disaster Recovery Process.
- Spearheads all new ICT initiatives by providing well researched project proposals, technical strategy, cost quotations and expenditure budgets for approval by relevant officers.
- ·Conducts IT Audit to ensure the information systems are safeguarding assets, maintaining data integrity, and operating effectively to achieve the organization’s goals or objectives
- Advices the management on new technology /advances in ICT that would be effective in lodge operations.
- Prepares, implements and trains users on ICT SOPs & Procedures especially in regards to IT security.
- Plans, develops & implements ICT budget by obtaining competitive prices from vendor suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Prepares internal monthly departmental reports.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer room.
- Able to perform other IT or Systems related tasks assigned by the management.