Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Client Relations Specialist
Department: Quality Department
Entity: Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi (AKUH, N) is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in East Africa accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will be responsible for supporting and coordinating Client Relations activities in assigned departments to ensure timely receipt, action and closure related to feedback from clients. The incumbent will report to the Client Relations Manager.
- Receive, document and promptly acknowledge client feedback, within set time limits.
- Initiate evaluation and closure actions related to the feedback in liaison with appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain appropriate databases of client feedback.
- Identify and escalate to the Chief Medical Officer feedback that portend risk to the organization.
- Follow-up with relevant stakeholders to ensure all customers concerns are thoroughly investigated and appropriately closed.
- Monitor the Outcome management system to ensure service leader compliance with complaint handling closure requirements.
- Support legal office in the timely and thorough evaluation and closure of medico-legal cases arising from patient safety events and client feedback.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies for improvement of patient care and safety.
- Participate in CME /CNE, championing customer care related issues.
- Participate in the DQIPS activities of assigned departments to report on and champion best practice in customer care.
- Orient/educate and support other Quality department staff in Client relations related matters.
- Develop, monitor and continually improve on KPIs related to client relations activities.
- Participate in development and implementation of sectional improvement plans
- Provide timely and detailed Client relations related performance reports
- Training staff on Client Relations activities during General, Physician and Nursing Orientation.
- Training of staff on the Outcome Management System/ complaint handling systems
- Minimum of a diploma in clinical-related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Health related field, Customer care training and experience are added advantages.
- Valid practice license/Registered with the relevant body.
- Basic Life Support Certificate (BLS)
- 2 years of clinical experience in settings similar to AKUH, N
- Familiar with Hospital policies, procedures and processes
- Demonstrate leadership and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to apply critical thinking and to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to remain tactful, patient and calm in stressful situations
- Trustworthy and self-driven
How To Apply