Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Senior Manager Employee Relations, implement programs and policies to provide strong employer-employee relations environment; advise and assist the three entities in HR in handling of disciplinary actions and the resolution of employee grievances. Coordinate the administration of Employees’ Old-age and Social Security Schemes.
- Provide support and advice to the department heads/supervisors to manage their staff discipline and performance issues including reprimands, show cause notice and terminations
- Provide guidance and help in matters related to discipline and administration of government welfare schemes
- Manage timely claims and payments
- Liaise with government agencies
- Coordinate holding of independent enquiry in respect of discipline cases as and when required.
- Meet with respective complainer and address issues.
- Handle employee grievances and provide assistance and guidance in line with the policy.
- Prepare recommendations for compensation in cases of early retirement of employees suffering from a permanent total disablement
- Keep management informed of the working environment and employee related issues. Develop strategic employee relations initiatives and prepare recommendations pertaining to the institution-wide policy matters.
- Present monthly/annual reports in respect of employee relations.
- Facilitate all the three entities of HR in ensuring proper administration of government scheme.
- MBA/LLB (preferred)
- 7 to 10 years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Knowledge of Labor Laws of the Country and Human Resource practices
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions
- Counseling and analytical skills.
How To Apply