Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
• Ensuring the set monthly and quarterly revenue generation targets are achieved
• Follow up with clients to ensure outstanding credit is collected within the debtor collection period
• Ensuring that all businesses are profitable by meeting the gross margins target
• Prepare quotes for the clients as per the client job requirements
• Support business growth & diversification agenda of the company as per the set transformation plan and business strategies.
• Manage the customer accounts and ensure the customer relationship is well managed
• Follow up on client feedback
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships with the clients and sustain the company set customer satisfaction targets.
• Prepare periodic reports on client account status
• Developing and maintain departmental processes and procedures in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
• Qualify prospects and leads with the aim of confirming viable businesses
• Maintain and expand client data base within assigned territory
• Ensure adherence to the Company QMS standards and other company and contractual requirements
• Team management
• People management skills
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Bachelor of Commerce degree (Marketing Option) from a reputable university
• Member of Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK)
• At least 3 year working experience in a similar role
How To Apply