Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The purpose of the position is to
- Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support to ensure efficient and effective operation of the solution.
- Perform daily maintenance, troubleshooting tasks and provide technical support according to established procedures.
- Be the primary point of contact to the business unit’s internal and external customers. Activities include maintaining servers and applications; test, release, and deploy applications; provide assistance to other Field Operations Technicians; and answer technical questions.
- Providing IT system administration support to our client and operations.
- Manage systems running applications and database systems including storage, monitoring & backup responsibilities.
- Operate solutions and systems using industry standard tools (Puppet, Nagios, Splunk).
- Perform security maintenance on the system in line with the company’s global policies.
- Maintain the CMDB of all IT related items.
- Configure and operate the solution monitoring tools.
- Collaborate with global teams across the world.
- Report on system health and escalate issues if needed.
- Maintain the DRP location and support the SLA enforcement of the solution.
- Manage IT vendor contracts.
- Perform capacity planning, system patching, backups.
- 3+ years of system administration experience required.
- Background in service provision in a production environment such as a data center or customer consulting services.
- Experience with Operating System Administration, specifically RHEL, Windows Server & Client.
- Experienced SAN and Networking administrator with provision, implementation and support environments.
- Experienced system architecture design including resource calculation, high availability, and security and administration complexity.
- Experience with virtualization technology (VMware).
- LDAP, User and administrator access and administration.
- Knowledge of ITIL and system administration best practices
- RedHat Certification strongly preferred, CISCO certification also a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a relevant technical degree)
- Language skills: Fluent in English and local language.
Join Us !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organization is a strength
How To Apply
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.