Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Receive visitors and interact with staff to facilitate service delivery.
- Handling incoming telephone calls and screening correspondence (incoming and outgoing).
- Carry out preparation, editing, filing, and maintenance of correspondence, office communication, and other documents.
- Supervision of office general outlook i.e. cleanliness, orderlines
- Arranging and coordinating departmental meetings and other events (in-house and external).
- Manage applications from the Kenyan office coming from the Western Region; I.e Rift Valley, Western, and Nyanza Regions
- Act as the Personal Assistant to the Regional Manager in the Eldoret Office
- Provide Customer services to the nurses/clients visiting the Eldoret Office, assist in handling inquiries and forwarding them to the relevant departments
- Work hand in hand with the staff in the Nairobi Office to provide a uniform customer experience
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent typing skills, proficiency in MS Office, G-suite, and task management tools.
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism and capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize work.