Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Standard Chartered
- Commercial experience (in-house or search firm) of retained search and selection, or contingency and multi-channel recruitment, with a successful track record in management level job filling within a complex recruitment model / environment
- Able to deal with high recruitment volumes as well as more specialist vacancies, managing multiple vacancies at any time across a variety of disciplines
- Proven track record as an effective leader of a small sized team, coaching, managing and engaging the team to deliver high performance
- Understanding and experience of developing sourcing strategies and managing multiple recruitment channels to deliver recruitment targets within budget. Experience managing / working with PSLs and non-PSLs and good knowledge of the market place, competitors and best practice
- Strong consulting skills and experience in translating business objectives into Talent Acquisition solutions / requirements through diagnostics and needs analysis (e.g. probing to identify underlying needs, effective questioning to provoke broader thinking about resource requirements, capability gaps etc)
- Sound communication and influencing skills, enabling the role holder to network effectively, establish credibility quickly, build sustainable relationships, relate to candidates and hiring managers, effectively push back on hiring managers / agencies and effectively sell Standard Chartered Bank to individuals
- Gravitas to deal with senior hiring managers and junior to middle management level candidates
- Ability to deal assertively with conflict, and remain positive when under pressure
- Innovative, pragmatic, commercial, and customer-focused approach
- Capacity to think creatively and laterally
- Excellent reasoning skills and the ability to screen and interview applicants while making sound judgments on suitability for the role / organization
- Track record of working in a very organized way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data, and setting and achieving deadlines (both short and long term)
- Experience of analysing recruitment management information and using this to identify and initiate improvements
- Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation (e.g. data protection)
How To Apply
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.