Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Antara Health is pioneering virtual-first primary care in Kenya. With cutting-edge technology and intelligent use of data, Antara has transformed the healthcare experience from one fraught with anxiety, inconvenience, financial stress and lack of knowledge into a delightful experience that empowers patients with information and drives world-class health outcomes.
Antara focuses on providing healthcare holistically, by ensuring that we provide our members with solutions across the continuum of healthcare provision. Antara takes lead in caring for its members virtually, but also needs to engage and work with medical service providers, whether individual or institutional facility partners, to ensure that members receive the full range of healthcare services at the time when they need them.
We are looking for candidates with excellent relationship establishment and management, as well as problem-solving skills who are committed to building, managing and maintaining Antara’s relationship with our provider partners to ensure that our members receive the best care possible. The responsibilities of a provider engagement manager would include establishing relationships with providers, understanding the key parties and departments with which Antara would need to engage to ensure that our members receive the in-facility service they require, building and managing problem escalation and resolution protocols to ensure seamless service to Antara’s members. The role requires a highly organised person with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to ensure seamless service provision for Antara’s members.
- Identifying key stakeholders of medical service provider partners with whom Antara will engage
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key personnel of medical service provider partners
- Maintaining database of key contacts of medical service provider partners Antara will be working with
- Keeping abreast of and updating the Antara’s Customer Success & Clinical teams on any changes in processes, service offering or other ways of working at Antara’s medical service provider partners
- Developing and implementing the partnership engagement framework and process to ensure seamless engagement between Antara and our medical service provider partners
- Ensuring that all there is a clear process for data sharing between Antara and our medical service provider partners
- Problem solving on all relationship and operational related challenges that may arise in Antara’s engagement with medical service provider partners
- Demonstrating value proposition of Antara’s engagement with medical service provider partners
- Medical provider partnership engagement framework that will allow Antara to work with:
- Institutional network provider facilities
- Standalone institutional facilities
- Individual medical service providers (individual doctors)
- Engagement & Communications Tools for each category of provider partners that Antara anticipates working with that will detail:
- Antara’s services
- Antara’s value proposition to providers
- the routine engagement process and the key information/data points that need to be transmitted bi-directionally
- the periodicity of various data requests from providers and the format of said data
- Follow up with partner providers for any critical and necessary information required to resolve any issues arising on service delivery failure or changes
- Maintain a log of any issues that need resolution with regard to operations, feedback on service delivery, concerns raised by members, payers and other stakeholders.
- A Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Business Administration or Management. Minimum requirement of first degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with an underwriter or broker in a provider relations management role
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; superior oral and written fluency in English & Kiswahili required.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Highly organised and able to establish and maintain multiple relations with ease
- Comfortable working in a dispersed team.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel.
How To Apply