Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Antara Health is looking for a dynamic Medical Officer or Family Medicine Physician with clinical experience to be on of our Virtual Care Doctors.
Be part of healthcare’s next frontier. A seamless mixture of in-person and virtual care to focus on patient’s needs and drive great health outcomes.
Antara’s virtual care doctor will be responsible for providing high quality care to Antara’s beneficiaries via Antara’s virtual care platform. Said care can be provided via text, voice or video. S/he will be working hand in hand with Antara Health’s team of health Navigators, whose responsibility is coordinating the longitudinal care and follow-up of all Antara beneficiaries.
S/he will be responsible for developing virtual care protocols and pathways, supporting Antara’s team of Health Navigators, liaising with Antara’s clinical partners and managing the virtual clinical practice of Antara health as the company grows.
As a priority, the virtual care doctor will promote, maintain, and improve the health of the beneficiary, through high quality virtual care encounters, diligent follow-up and continuous design and updating of the clinical best practices of Antara’s Health Navigators and clinicians.
KEY FUNCTIONS/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Our virtual care doctor will be responsible for managing incoming virtual consultations as well as contributing to the clinical learning and quality control of a team of trained nurses providing Health Navigation to Antara’s beneficiaries.
- The virtual doctor will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality clinical care via text, phone or video for any Antara beneficiary seeking virtual care services
- Supporting the Health Navigation team to provide the best possible healthcare experience for Antara’s beneficiaries
- Generating and adapting clinical pathways/protocols for the Antara team
- Liaising with Antara’s clinical service providers’ clinical team to harmonize protocols and pathways
- High quality clinical care provided via Antara’s virtual care platform
- Rationalized use of clinical and medication resources
- High customer satisfaction rating
- Daily clinical update on relevant virtual care encounters with key learning objectives
- Ensure virtual visits are logged into the system properly, an assessment/diagnosis and a plan generated.
- Follow up with partner providers for any critical and necessary information required to manage the beneficiary’s case well, including care management plans, prescriptions, etc.
- MBChB qualification or higher.
- Experience working in a community-based setting for at least 1 to 2 years preferred.
- Superior written and oral fluency in Swahili and English required. Oral fluency in local languages is important
- Experience working in a multicultural setting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and customer relationship management (CRM) systems. .
- Experience in administrative or accounting/finance functions preferred.
- Superior communication skills, including proven listening skills, and ability to communicate appropriately in a medical setting.
- Ability and willingness to provide emotional support, encouragement and motivation to patients.
- Ability to treat customers with the highest degree of respect and discretion.
How To Apply