Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Role Purpose:
MFA facilities and infrastructural capacity is growing day by day as the construction progress and successive handover is done by the contractors. Electrical reinstatement within the school set up takes the main part of the infrastructures in relation to the high connectivity and frequency of use. We thus would like to have an Electrician whom will support the maintenance department in provision of technical support on property/facilities issues and provision of routine maintenance to residential, non-residential buildings Farm and grounds. He/she should beable to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines and staff expectations in compliance with maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrate good self-management and organizational skills.
• Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
• Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
• Perform general electrical maintenance.
• Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
• Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
• Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
• Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Circuit breaker corrective maintenance meter readings and interpretation
• Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
• Good knowledge of various test equipment.
• Ability to demonstrate any other technical competence beyond his career line is an added advantage
• Reporting to the Maintenance Manager of any problems encountered on site
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the maintenance Manager
Essential Qualifications and Experience
• At least 6 years working knowledge and Experience of both Industrial and Domestic plumbing & gasworks. (Preferably Government – trade test II or equivalent).
• Have an ERC certificate is an added advantage.
• Hardworking, honest and flexi
• The applicant must be a team builder with excellent written and verbal communication ski
• Good Morals
Desirable qualifications’ and experience:
• Completion of electrician apprenticeship and having Grade test III and above qualification.
• Experience working as an electrician for more than 6 Years.
• High school Certificate
• Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
• Experience in renewable energy field.
• Conversant with CMMS Software
Plumber Job required competencies:
Changing and Improving, Making Effective Decisions, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering atPace.
Terms of engagement
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
Indicate the title of position and reference number on the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only those submitted through Email will be considered.
The closing date for applications is by C.O.B Wednesday 8th September, 2021