Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Role Purpose:
MFA facilities and infrastructural capacity is growing day by day as the construction progress and successive handover is done by the contractors. Masonry repairs/reinstatement is a main issue as most facilities are cladded with cladding stones, pcc roads, cabro, roof leakage on concrete gutters, other small improvements. We thus would like to have a mason whom will support the maintenance department in provision of technical support on property/facilities issues and provision of routine maintenance to residential, non-residential buildings Farm and pavements and walkways. He/she should be able to work under pressure with a view to meeting deadlines andstaff expectations in compliance with the maintenance SLA. It is important that the candidate can demonstrategood self-management and organizational skills.
• Carry out masonry cladding stones fixing and repairs.
• Tiles fixing and repairs
• Repair of pavements and walkways
• Roof leakage repairs using structural silicon or other adhesive
• Open drain repairs(IBD, stone pitching and masonry)
• Work with plumbers in general demolition and repair works.
• Maintain the Swimming pool builders works
• To assist the department in the completion of tasks in a timely fashion and to a high standard
• Carry out masonry repairs to the water systems (open and closed) in the school compound, Dorms andresidential staff quarterse. residential and non-residential.
• Aid outsourced contractors in coordination.
• Reporting to the Maintenance Manager of any problems encountered on site.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the maintenance Manager.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
• At least 5 years working knowledge and Experience of both Industrial and Domestic masonry builders works.
• Hardworking, honest and flexible
• The applicant must be a team builder with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable qualifications and experience:
• Certificate (Grade Test III or above) in masonry/builders work from a recognized government in
• Prior experience of Carrying out maintenance/masonry works in an institution of learn
• Conversant with CMMS software.
Masonry Job required competencies:
Changing and Improving, Making Effective Decisions, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
Terms of engagement
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
Indicate the title of position and reference number on the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only those submitted through Email will be considered.
The closing date for applications is by C.O.B Wednesday 8th September, 2021.