Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sinapis is a Christian Social Enterprise that provides early-stage entrepreneurs with advanced business training entrenched with Kingdom Business principles, mentorship, consultancy, and access to seed funding. The training takes the form of an advanced four month Mini-MBA in five core areas, namely Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, Finance and Kingdom Business. We provide a world-class curriculum that is delivered to the entrepreneurs through certified Sinapis trainers.
We are looking for trainers in particularly from these regions: Mombasa, Lamu, Taita Taveta, Kwale, Tana River and Kilifi. Sinapis trainers are individuals who:
- Are practitioners and experts with over 5 years’ experience in the fields of Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Operations or Finance and Accounting, depending on which modules they will train.
- Have over 2 years’ experience in teaching/training, preferably adult training.
- Are professing Christians with a passion for the integration of business and faith.
- Are personable and sociable, and can easily engage the entrepreneurs for a 6-hour class.
- Have a passion for training and are enthusiastic about their area of specialization.
- Have an entrepreneurial drive and experience as an entrepreneur.
- Are available to conduct a training for at least two Saturdays (or full days) a month.
The new trainers who will be selected to join the team will undergo a rigorous certification process that will require the trainer to dedicate the following amount of time to training prior to becoming a certified trainer:
Trainers who meet these requirements and are selected to be part of the Sinapis trainer team will then enjoy the following benefits:
- Sinapis Certification in the area of specialization upon successful completion of the Training-of-Trainers program.
- Certificates of appreciation for the overall best trainers in each area of specialization.
- A token of appreciation of approximately $50 for every training session conducted.
- Invitation to quarterly Sinapis Trainer meetings, quarterly Sinapis Alumni events, and other value-adding online and in-person workshops and trainings.
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in working with us, kindly express your interest by filling out this application form.
The deadline for application is 16th September 2021, and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you need any clarification regarding this role or the application process, please reach us via email@example.com. Submit your CV via the application form, not via this email.