Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading Insurance Company, affiliated to the Liberty Group, a wealth management company
represented in 18 African countries. We use our knowledge and action to guide our customers on their journey
to financial freedom. We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through
innovative solutions and technologically efficient processes.
The job holder will be responsible for driving implementation of the sales strategy for the bancassurance channel to ensure achievement of the department’s strategy.
• Identify bancassurance business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals within the company’s
quality business guidelines to increase the market share.
• Drive achievement of the annual, quarterly and monthly production budget targets.
• Manage quality of business, productivity and overall sales performance.
• Build robust relationships with assigned bank agencies/ intermediaries.
• Provide accurate and competitive quotations for all the products lines and ensure they are delivered
promptly to banks and prospective clients.
• Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and
• Conduct continuous product training for assigned bancassurance agencies.
• Manage and maintain existing bancassurance client relationships to identify opportunities for cross
selling, areas of growth and new business acquisition.
• Exploit synergy with other Group companies to grow business.
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer instructions are executed within the set timelines
to enhance levels of customer satisfaction, increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue
for the organization.
• Manage direct sales relationships through assigned banks.
• Actively monitor customer preference and enhance business retention by offering solutions and
services that meet or predict the existing clients’ future needs.
• Ensure credit control policy is adhered to in respect to business onboarded.
• Prepare timely, accurate, informative reports on performance of the distribution channel.
• Ensure the company works only with properly licensed bancassurance agencies with ethical practices.
• Continuously utilize quotation module in PAS for delivery of the department’s objectives.
• Implement the Treat Customers Fairly (TCF) guidelines in Sales and Distribution.
• 2 years experience in the insurance or Financial services industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Insurance, Economics, Actuarial Science or other business-related
• Progress towards Diploma in Insurance (ACII or AIIK), (at least 3 papers or equivalent).
• Sales and marketing skills.
• Insurance product knowledge.
• Stakeholder management skills.
• Understanding of insurance operations and concepts.
• Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of underwriting processes, procedures and concepts.
• Knowledge of bancassurance operations.
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, you are encouraged to forward your application and updated CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th September 2021. Clearly state the job title on the subject heading.
Heritage is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Please note that only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.