Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading Insurance Company, aaffiliated to the Liberty Group, a wealth management company
represented in 18 African countries. We use our knowledge and action to guide our customers on their journey
to financial freedom. We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through
innovative solutions and technologically ecient processes.
The job holder will be responsible for driving the achievement of business objectives through the
implementation of the Human Resources strategy, policies and practices.
Plan the Identication, Attraction & Retention of the Best People
• Undertake strategic resourcing initiatives such as head hunting, market intelligence and talent acquisition.
• Undertake interviews for short listed candidates.
• Train and support line managers on the recruitment process.
• Ensure that all new joiners have been properly integrated into the organization and their roles. This will also
involve monitoring and evaluation of the programs and ensuring that there is consistency across the
• Ensure that all staff have signed off job descriptions.
• Communicating regularly to candidates identied after interviews to keep them updated
• Drive organization implementation/change initiatives in line with the business unit strategies .
• Facilitate the preparation of job descriptions for new roles, ensure that the job roles are well-dened, and
organizational structures are in place & constantly updated.
Learning and Development
• Assess development needs of individuals, teams & the respective organizations to create processes and
actions to address them.
• Put in place development processes and resources to address the priority people-development needs in
• Co-ordination of the delivery of training programs and facilitate selected training.
• Monitor and evaluate the success of training and development initiatives by individuals and departments.
Manage the performance review process and reporting on the process outcomes. Specic activities involve:
• Providing guidance and coaching to line managers.
• Playing a mediation role in dicult appraisal outcomes that cannot be resolved at appraiser and key
• Ensure talent management policies and initiatives are being driven objectively.
• Maintain a data base of talent- both internal and external for focus areas based on market dynamics of
supply and demand.
• Maintain the organization’s talent infrastructure. This includes building and managing such internal
components as a company’s performance appraisal, talent reviews, succession planning, high-potential
assessment and feedback mechanism.
Provide Human Resources Business Intelligence
• Draw monthly reports of the key people metrics and review the trends for the business area for all
• Highlight areas of concern to the business area’s management team and make recommendations on
actions that can be taken to improve the trends. For example, if performance ratings are declining a deep
dive could be done to determine the reasons and detailed actions should then be developed.
• Promote/maintain effective relationships between the organization and its employees.
• Work with line managers to identify and manage change quickly and effectively to further business success.
• 6 years experience in Human Resource Management in a busy organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences or relevant eld.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management .
• Valid practicing certicate from the Institute of Human Resource Management.
• Strategy development and implementation
• HR Policy development and implementation
• Performance management
• Reward management
• Strategic human capital resourcing
• Industrial relations
• Organization design
• Change management
• Culture management
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, you are encouraged to forward your application and updated CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th September 2021. Clearly state the job title on the subject heading.
Heritage is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Please note that only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.