Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Recruitment Specialist: Kenya
As a growing company, Influx needs high-quality people in roles that match their aspirations and capabilities. We’re looking for talented people with high standards, to join our Kenyan team as our Recruitment Specialist. You will be managing and taking part in recruitment projects to fulfill our internal stakeholder’s needs.
What we need
- Skills and experience in recruitment
- Experience in BPO industry especially customer services
- High standards, and the discipline to uphold them
- The ability to read people accurately and objectively
- Initiative and competence, e.g. you will be telling us what to do, instead of waiting for us to tell you what to do
- Familiarity with the service industry
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Experience in managing a small team (1-3 person) is a plus
- Bonus point: experience as corporate trainer or professional trainer
- Support the company’s ambitious growth targets by hiring people on average better than the (terrific) people we currently have
- Coordinate with other teams
- Coordinate with the operations team to determine recruitment targets
- Coordinate with the HR team in other countries
- Contribute to a high-performance and friendly workplace culture
- Participate in decision-making as a member of the team
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR, 5 years is preferable
What you will get
- A fast-growing startup with ambitious growth targets
- A team of professionals working with high standards and healthy culture
- A remote environment, where you can work from home
- Novel ways to work, utilizing technology to provide value efficiently
How To Apply