Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Influx provides customer service for brands and tech companies on demand, 24/7, every day of the year (including holidays). To achieve this, our operation includes agents and managers working around the globe. We also make good use of training, QA, data and insights.
We’re looking for detail-oriented and thoughtful people to join our tech team. You’ll be tasked with answering customer questions for a range of technical companies, and you’ll need to be able to think on your feet, communicate clearly and effectively, and empathize with customers who need solutions.
- Diagnose and solve customer problem
- Communicate effectively via email and chat in fluent English
- Coordinate effectively with peers and your manager
- Contribute to a high-performance and friendly workplace culture
What We’re Looking for
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to code with PHP or MySQL
- Experience with eCommerce site, or WordPress CMS
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Sense of humour.
What we’re offering:
- Join a high-growth startup, full of possibilities
- Professional and motivated colleagues from around the globe
- Fair and open culture
- Work from home arrangement
- Work with clients in the USA, EU and elsewhere.
How To Apply