Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The IT Digital Channels Unit, within the Banking Systems Operations Department, is charged with the responsibility of Support, and Technical Operations, of the Digital Channels, and Middleware Systems within the Bank. The unit supports the Digital Banking in the areas of Mobile Banking, Card systems and Merchant Acquiring, Agent Banking, Internet Banking and International Money Transfers (Both branch based and Digital IMTs).
The primary role of the Agency Support Specialist is to lead and coordinate the banks Agency and other emerging channels initiatives. The Specialists must demonstrate a strong understanding of and high regard for the Digital channels – Agency and other emerging channels – as a business delivery channel for the Bank’s corporate and retail customers as well as for online merchant services.
- Provide technical support for existing Agency, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Middleware Applications and support implementation of related projects.
- Provide first level IT training and support to users in addition to keeping track of user issues and oversee their prompt resolution.
- Delivering business quality solutions by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that adheres to established business processes.
- Work closely with IT Security to ensure that the Agency System are well secured and in implementing SSL and other encryption certificates for ensuring robust and secure Digital Channels services.
- Routine system administration and management.
- Maintain up to date system and user documentation.
- Ensure compliance of SLAs by system vendors
- Develop real time online reports and monitoring tools to be able to track internet / mobile banking and internet acquiring system uptime and performance.
- Continual Service Improvement by recommending and implementing upgrades or changes to the mobile & internet solutions for increased performance, security or business benefits.
- Develop subject matter expert knowledge of Mobile banking and other payment banking technologies.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Mathematics or related field from a recognized university.
- Certification in ITIL Foundation.
- 3 years Technology experience with at least 2 years’ experience in Digital Channels Administration.
- 2 years’ experience in Linux Server and Oracle Database Administration.
- 1 year experience in IT Projects & Business Analysis.
- Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 8th September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.