Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VAN Control Tower Master Data Management and Analytics Analyst, Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition
Candidates can be based in Seattle, Washington DC, or any existing office throughout Africa
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC, or the Coalition) is a global partnership of more than 500 public, private, and non-governmental organizations dedicated to ensuring that all people in low- and middle-income countries can choose, obtain, and use affordable, high-quality supplies and related services to ensure their better reproductive health. Our Secretariat is staffed and managed by PATH. PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH, on behalf of the Coalition Secretariat, is seeking a Control Tower Master Data Management and Analytics Analyst (VAN) to support the Global Family Planning Visibility & Analytics Network (VAN), governed by a Steering Committee of supply chain professionals. The GFPVAN supports cost-effective delivery of family planning products to developing countries by allowing supply chain professionals to make coordinated supply and planning decisions based on shared visibility into a common set of data.
This role focuses on enabling the GFPVAN users’ access to complete and timely data that is presented in a manner that enables them to glean meaningful insights and is an important global supply chain data steward. The Analyst communicates with stakeholders around proposed actions, runs analyses for routine reporting, and helps to produce reports for timely submission to be leveraged by international, multi-donor working groups. S/he is also in a unique position to provide feedback to the VAN community to ensure that continuous improvements are made to the processes, policies, and technologies that comprise it. This role plays a key part in the VAN achieving RHSC’s mission, as well as provides many opportunities for developing a variety of technical skills.
This position may normally engage in domestic and potential international travel, including to developing countries, estimated at 10%.
- Establish and facilitate routine processes for VAN master data management
- Support routine management of master data for VAN, including liaising with other organization data stewards or providers to help identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Liaise with procurers, suppliers, and control tower members as required to maintain timely and accurate master data for use in the VAN.
- Establish and maintain product master data governance standard operating procedures (SoPs), and additional documentation on Product Catalog Management and related tools, as needed
- Facilitate the population and update of the Global FP Catalog with master data, including data sourced from Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN).
- Monitor master data quality and facilitate resolution of data quality issues in the VAN and/or the Global FP Catalog
- As needed, serve as a data steward for specific organizations providing data to the VAN, helping them to identify and communicate errors to their system administrators so that data errors can be corrected.
Develop data analytics
- Develop and support key performance indicator tracking
- Develop dashboards and analytics to respond to user data analytics requirements as well as those of VAN members
Contribute to process improvement efforts of the VAN
- Participate in taskforces and workstreams as required to fulfill role and support VAN
- Meet regularly with the Management Unit to discuss any issues or ideas for improvement on processes, policies, or the technology platform in general
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly project reporting for VAN
- Contribute to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for releases, where applicable
- Contribute to Regression Testing during releases, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in information science, computer science, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of two years of experience in supply chain management, with at least one year of experience on data analysis and forecasting/supply planning for pharmaceuticals. Preference for experience working in family planning.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a cross-cultural environment
- Advanced analytical skills and experience creating and presenting data and analysis in easily understood infographics and data visualizations, including using dashboarding software (i.e. Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Ability to write simple scripts for extracting, joining, and inserting data (SQL)
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel for managing and filtering data, experience with formulas.
- Experience working with global donors/procurers and demonstrated understanding of their procurement practices, specifically UNFPA and USAID
- Ability to communicate and document complex processes in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, preferably with remote team members
- Proven ability to operate in ambiguous environments and work through complex problems
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States OR in the respective PATH Country Office location
- Data governance experience preferred
- Qlik Sense – ability to write scripts for and create visualizations
- Python – any experience is a plus, but specifically experience using Pandas’ library for writing and editing scripts that automate data processes
- Powershell – ability to write scripts, specifically around automating data processes and editing of text files
- Understanding of B2B message formats (XML, JSON, CSV, etc.)
How To Apply
Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.