Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Program Assistant, Living Labs
Job Location: Nairobi/Kisumu, Kenya
Company Location: Kenya, Kisumu or Nairobi
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multi sector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting for two (2) Program Assistants to provide administrative support to a fast-paced and iterative human-centered design project to increase motivation of immunization health workers in Kenya.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide meeting planning and logistics activities which may include scheduling internal and external meetings, workshops, and other events as necessary, as well as coordinating event-related logistics, maintaining database of project contacts, and drafting meeting notes and coordinating review, distribution.
- Provide general administrative support to maintain coordinated and organized team This may include working closely with the Living Labs program team and the project administrator to initiate the procurement process for project activities, the maintenance of a shared team calendar for staff in Kenya, and assist with travel planning arrangements and post-travel reimbursements, including cheque requests, meal conference forms, etc.
- Coordinate procurement of both services and supplies and working closely with the procurement and operations team to manage vendors and
- In consultation with relevant staff, plan and coordinate the production and distribution of monthly activity reports and other communications materials as
- Maintain the electronic and paper filing systems to ensure information is readily and easily This will include regular updates of assigned email distribution lists.
- Ensure local and international travel management for assigned programs teams (visa process, flight & hotel booking, cash advance, expense report and follow )
- Solicit and track vendor quotes, find quotations for local procurement, prepare documentation (e.g. Purchase Orders, Procurement Request Forms) in accordance with PATH
- Participate in staff meetings, produce minutes for activity meetings and workshops and assist in following up on recommendations or
- Plan and coordinate full range of logistics for workshops, meetings & field work exercises; develop detailed budgets for activities using established formats; manage cash disbursements to meeting, workshop and field work exercise participants as needed; prepare financial reports of workshop, meetings and field work
- Ensure that Living Labs team transaction requests are submitted following PATH Kenya established processes and
- Facilitate processing of transactions, liaising with the Finance Officer for processing and generating of payments, purchase orders,
- Update activities and documents on online (Box, SharePoint )
- Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of three years of directly related administrative and program support experience, or an equivalent combination of education.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Basic research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Ability to work with multiple teams across diverse background
- Strong organizational
- Adaptable to changing
- Effective time
- Experience working under
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with minimal
- Fluency in English, including excellent written and oral communication
How To Apply