Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya
Organization: Technology Division
Job Type: Full-time
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for ERP Support Manager within Digital IT. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Senior Manager – Corporate Centre IT Lead, the role holder highly technical person with strong analytical skills possesses strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others, self-motivated and committed to results. In addition, this role requires excellent project planning/management skills, creativity, the ability to think strategically and able to manage a team to get results. Lead a team of Senior Support Analysts handling ERP and related systems in the landscape.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building processes and facilitating resolution of operational issues that may impede growth.
- Proactively analyze performance data to identify immediate and long-term improvement opportunities
- Participate in the design and high-level modeling of Enterprise systems
- Manage problem and incident resolutions in liaison with technical and operations departments
- Research on new trends on systems and advice the business on the best fit models
- Inspire, up skill and grow junior analysts in the team
- Provide the enterprise with the data management and analytics solutions for making good decisions and expanding their own analysis capacity.
- Advice Management on resourcing needs, work structure and best fit for support
- Work collaboratively with users in relevant business units to understand and define relevant reports and dashboards.
- Define user objectives and goals and design and lead program strategy based on nature of data, processes and needs.
- Liaise with all business support units including, third party developers and Core networks design and Support teams to support the growth and sustainability
- Monitor, track and understand industry trends and the factors that drive them.
- Provide benchmarking and other comparative analyses of similar companies utilizing data mining tools and other data technology tools
- Respond to end user queries and request for support.
- Troubleshoot technical and non-technical challenges
- Manage system capacity and anticipate user demands on resources
- Work closely with the third-party development teams to ensure that the requirements as documented are clearly understood and consult with the developer’s teams to validate design assumptions.
- Ensure that recommended solutions are not sub-optimal, but fit within the overall information management structure of the enterprise
- Draw up operational Level Agreements with the development teams to ensure deployed systems are working systems and service levels are maintained
- Manage interfaces to all other enterprise systems
- A degree in IT, Mathematics or Engineering (Telecommunications or Electrical & Electronic)
- Intermediate Unix Certification required
- Intermediate training on networking and security standards e.g. CCNA or its Equivalent
- Proficiency in programming languages including MSSQL, PL/SQL and Perl
- Intermediate training on Database Administration essential (Preferably Oracle and MS SQL)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with system analysis, data analysis, ERP systems, relational database, data warehouse, and OLAP and programming preferable in PLSQL, Perl and MSSQL.
- Experience with LAN/WAN Support including Satellite and fiber communication
- Knowledge of Mobile Network core network systems, Short Message Service Center (SMSC), routing, Mediation and Intelligent Networks is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.