Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A client in Nairobi in the lending business is looking for an experienced Credit Officer to join their team. The ideal candidate must have proven experience in a similar role.
• Review loan requests
• Assess clients’ financial status
• Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
• Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
• Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
• Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
• Set up payment plans
• Maintain updated records of loan applications
• Follow up with clients about loan renewals
• Monitor progress of existing loans
• Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan officer or similar role
• Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
• Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
• Customer service experience
• BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field
• Excellent communication skills (Listening, Spoken and Written)
• Strong analytical, judgment and decision-making skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent time management and adaptation skills
• Able to read, analyze and interpret financial statements
• Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
Salary 60,000 Gross. Only candidates who reside in Nairobi will be considered for this role. Applicants MUST be available to start working immediate if selected. Qualified candidate to send their CVs (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are required to indicate the position they are applying for in the subject of the email. Deadline: 10th September 2021