Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Technology Relationship Management involves strategies to build client support for all business and its offerings, and increase brand loyalty
The Senior Relationship Manager Ancillary Divisions will focus on the enablement of the supporting functions of the bank, more specifically Group Shared Services, Finance, Human Resources, Customer Experience, Audit, Risk, Marketing and Communications and Legal in pursuit of their strategic objectives through the efficient use of technology.
Together with a team of Change Evaluation Analysts, the role holder will translate business objectives across divisions consistently into enabling technology initiatives that are subsequently prioritized through the Senior Manager, Demand Management and delivered through the change organization of the Technology Department, consisting of Development, Architecture & Governance and Transition Management.
The success of the role holder will be measured against the timely prioritization and delivery of the key enabling change initiatives for each of the divisions.
- Develop key enabling initiatives to support strategic objectives of each divisional director through the efficient use of technology
- Oversee the prioritization of initiatives, drive the governance process surrounding these enabling initiatives through the appropriate and timely use of the Group Technology Steering Committee together with the respective divisional directors.
- Oversee the delivery of enabling initiatives in time and on budget, in close collaboration with the Technology change organization.
- Proactively communicate Technology strategy, policies, and procedures to divisional directors, including the process of evaluating the priority of enabling initiatives through a high-level assessment of impact versus effort against the dimensions of revenue, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely updates on the progress of enabling initiatives to respective divisional directors and their respective heads of departments through regular meetings and reports.
- Evangelize opportunities for increased uptake of technology, especially with respect to achieve greater automation across divisions.
- Effectively manage the relationship with divisional directors, proactively manage expectations and handle concerns and complaints in a professional and effective manner.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or related field.
- Certification in ITIL Foundation or Project Management such as PRINCE is required.
- 8 years’ experience in Technology within banking or related sector performing a similar role.
- Good understanding of technology trends and strategies.
- Exemplary interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 14th September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.