Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
OFFICE ASSISTANT II– KLRC 12 : THREE (3) POSTS V/NO. 2/9/2021
The role of this position is to ensure that the office environment is safe, healthy and kept to high standards and to provide support services to the Commission.
i. Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 27,209 – Kshs. 32,920 p.m.
ii. House Allowance: Kshs. 6,750 p.m
iii. Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 3,000 p.m
iv. Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
v. Medical: As per the current KLRC medical insurance cover
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure cleanliness of Commissions offices;
- Assist in arranging for in house events such as meetings/workshops (arranging furniture, boards, charts, stationery and re-arranging after completion;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangements;
- Clean the kitchen equipment/items and take care of kitchen items as per inventory while maintaining a hygienic kitchen environment;
- Provide support services, which include distribution of correspondence, dispatch mail to the post office and other destinations;
- Prepare and serve tea to staff and other office stakeholders as instructed;
- Collecting and disposing waste including papers and ensure general disposal of litter;
- Undertake day-to-day errands as may be required; and
- Assist in photocopying and documentation tasks and participate in basic filling of documents.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- KCSE D Plain;
- Certificate in Customer care or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application skills.
In addition to the above requirements, the person must have the following skills:-
- Self-driven; and
- Stress tolerance.
- Team player; and
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications attaching COPIES of the following documents:
- National Identity Card;
- Academic and Professional Certificates;
- Any supporting documents and testimonials;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Compliance form from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Compliance certificate from A credit reference bureau;
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications as follows;
By completing ONE application form KLRC 1 downloadable from the Kenya Law Reform Commission website https://www.klrc.go.ke/index.php/vacancies and attaching the above required documents
Completed applications should be delivered at the Kenya Law Reform Commission offices on 3rd floor Room 321 or submit them on email through email@example.com on or before 20th September, 2021.
The Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Law Reform Commission
Reinsurance Plaza, 3rd Floor, Taifa Road
P.O Box 34999 – 00100
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any candidate who canvases for a post will automatically be disqualified from consideration.
- only one mode of delivery should be applied. That is hardcopy or Email
Joash Dache, MBS
SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Kenya Law Reform Commission is an equal opportunity employer.