Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Commission seeks to recruit competent and result–oriented persons to fill the following vacant positions.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II – KLRC 10 : Two (2) POSTS V/NO. 1/9/2021
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 29,966 – Kshs. 37,456 p.m.
House Allowance: Kshs. 10,000 p.m.
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 4,000 p.m
Terms of Service: Permanent
Medical: As per the current KLRC medical insurance cover
This position exists to support the administration of the procurement process, inventory management and control for the Commission in compliance with the internal procurement policies and manuals in accordance with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (PPADA), 2015 and Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Regulations (PPADR), 2020.
Requirement for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C (Plain);
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence.
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following skills:-
- technical problem solving;
- Ability to articulate, interpret and implement national and international policies and development goals;
- resource management;
- Good Communication;
- Good records management; and
- Report writing.
- Effective conflict resolution;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Relationship building;
- Confidentiality; and
- Ability to get on well with diverse workforce.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications attaching COPIES of the following documents:
- National Identity Card;
- Academic and Professional Certificates;
- Any supporting documents and testimonials;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Compliance form from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Compliance certificate from A credit reference bureau;
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications as follows;
By completing ONE application form KLRC 1 downloadable from the Kenya Law Reform Commission website https://www.klrc.go.ke/index.php/vacancies and attaching the above required documents
Completed applications should be delivered at the Kenya Law Reform Commission offices on 3rd floor Room 321 or submit them on email through email@example.com on or before 20th September, 2021.
The Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Law Reform Commission
Reinsurance Plaza, 3rd Floor, Taifa Road
P.O Box 34999 – 00100
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any candidate who canvases for a post will automatically be disqualified from consideration.
- only one mode of delivery should be applied. That is hardcopy or Email
Joash Dache, MBS
SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Kenya Law Reform Commission is an equal opportunity employer.