Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, with an industry focus. The aim of KPMG is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, people, and the capital markets. KPMG has a notable ‘African Footprint’ and is well used to serving clients across the continent. Our East Africa practice comprises Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Key roles and responsibilities
▪ Driving the finance of the future agenda through embedding technology in day to day operations of clients.
▪ Providing accounting support and offering technical guidance to clients.
▪ Providing high quality accounting advisory services to our clients and other departments of KPMG.
▪ Assisting in developing work plans, budgets and quality plans to ensure efficiency, high performance and high-quality work on engagements.
▪ Assisting in preparation of technical and commercial value propositions.
▪ Building an understanding of client business and markets to assist in the development of client relationships.
▪ Supervising staff level engagement teams by providing direction and training as necessary.
▪ Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and KPMG individuals.
Qualifications and experience
▪ Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent).
▪ Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting, business, economics with a bias towards technology related courses.
▪ Strong technical IFRS knowledge.
▪ Analytical ability and attention to detail.
▪ Problem solving attitude and ability to apply accounting concepts to unusual one-off situations.
▪ Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting systems and Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions.
▪ At least five (5) years in career history in a similar role in terms of scale and complexity.
▪ Ability to think laterally and analyse scenarios while drawing suitable conclusions and knowledge of leading practices in financial management, accounting concepts and project management.
Click the link provided to fill in the application form: Experienced Hire – Candidate Application Summary
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV on or before 15 September 2021 giving details of your qualifications and experience to email@example.com and strictly quote Senior Advisor – Intelligent accounting change/IAS/Aug 2021.