Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Your RoleOverall leadership, accountability for strategy, and business plan related to Customer Solutions Activities in assigned countries. The role is cross-functional across Sea Logistics, Air Logistics, and Road Logistics business fields.
- National Drive, Strategy and business plan related to Customer Solutions activities in Kenya, Tanzania and Angola with a clear objective in increasing penetration of Information Value Products (IVP).
- Establish and manage the Customer Solutions function “Go to market”-offering customer-facing consultancy through solutions (mainly around MyKN and other IVPs) and training of sales force and multipliers (including account owners in operations, with an aim of increasing business as well as customer retention).
- Establish and manage the Customer Solutions function “Project Management” offering Implementation and integration/EDI projects in all major and SME customers by fully utilization of our GCIM/GCIM light as well as SAVE methodologies.
- Alignment with/Face for all Business Units (Sea/Air/Overland) and vertical owners within country, and Communicator between other National Customer Solutions Manager in the region and best practice sharing.
- Main contact / conduit for Regional Customer Solutions Team and ensuring that progress and development, including new customer solutions products are disseminated to country level, and Managing overall continuous improvement, ensuring customization of needs and requirements. Stepping up the productivity of our solutions offering.
- Leading the customer overview and white board sessions with key customers with an aim of identifying GAPs on processes and costing and jointly with stakeholders making recommendation on mitigation and improvement actions, and Ensure correct prioritization for national specific requirements are represented in the regional customer solutions community
- Utilization of the customer solution tools in ensuring automation of all reports, statuses and alerts among other customer requirements, and to actively use our customer solution tools and systems in acquiring new customers across all business units. Ensure customer gets response and feedback on quotations and proposals timely.
- Constant follow up with all customers, as well as internal colleagues to ensure that the systems and solutions are maximally utilized to improve and increase efficiency in our processes.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Local Market Experience in Sea logistics & Air Logistics, Sea Operational experience FCL/LCL. (Minimum)
- Presentation, Training and Project Management Skills. (Preferred)
- Creative and skilled user of MS Office and MS Outlook.( Minimum)
- Have a basic understanding of KN Systems (i.e. CIEL and SALog) (Minimum)
- Bachelors / First University Degree (Minimum)
- Other Degree / Diploma (Preferred)
- Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Good English and local language skills
Good Reasons to JoinWe offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
How To Apply
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.