Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Madison Group Limited is a leading provider of insurance and fund investment services in Kenya. The Group operates three subsidiaries namely: Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, and Madison Investment Managers Limited, all headquartered at Madison House. The position reports to the Group Chief Executive and provides actuarial services to the operating subsidiaries.
The Actuarial Services Manager will provide leadership to an actuarial team of three people who provide technical and actuarial services, especially to the Life Assurance and General Insurance subsidiaries.
The position has the following key responsibilities:
- Quarterly and annual statutory valuations in accordance with the Insurance Act;
- Regular actuarial review of insurance products, pricing, and profitability;
- Review of insurer assets and liabilities and actuarial reserves;
- Actuarial advice input on strategic planning;
- Leadership and management of the actuarial unit.
Qualifications and Certifications
Qualified candidates are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Sc degree in Actuarial Science;
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a Master’s degree in either Actuarial Science or Business Administration;
- Membership to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or any other body;
- Be an Associate Member of the Actuarial Society of Kenya;
- Have at least 8 years experience in the insurance industry;
- Experience in product development including design, profitability, testing, and capital requirements;
- Experience in actuarial reserving for Life, Pension, and General insurance;
- Actuarial valuations for internal and external requirements;
- Project management and report writing.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CVs and copies of documents to the Group HR Manager on email@example.com not later than 17th September 2021.