Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Maersk is looking for a dynamic candidate to join our team in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Area Warehouse & Distribution Manager, the Warehousing & Distribution Supervisor requires strong planning, coordination and leadership qualities to drive operational management of a Warehouse and Distribution site at Maersk. Operational management supporting and enabling the Maersk W&D product families and value proposition to our clients being either stand alone or part of a global supply chain solution. Collaboration with all Area functions, Liner Operations Area, Region, Centre to ensure profitable top line growth, lowest costs and high service levels to enable a quality customer experience.
An opportunity to drive profitable W&D execution, growth and high service levels in the strategic L&S portfolio of products within Maersk.
– P&L responsible for the site. Covering all products and clients offered at this site
– Cost management of the site linked to the defined pricing
– ABC costing framework set-up and execution
– Customization and localization of the products within the framework
– Running pilots on innovation and driving implementation
– Facilitate the execution training linked to products, solutions and clients
– Manage the operations of the location
– Manage site subcontractors needs and usage for W&D services
– Respect compliance and the adherence of the global compliance framework
Processes and systems
– Site execution of processes
– System usage and compliance to defined systems, processes and IT usage
We are looking for
– Strong commercial, business development and financial acumen.
– Extensive W&D experience as well as operational knowledge of W&D
– People and talent development experience
– Collaboration and influencing skills
– Good understanding of W&D risks to be managed in an African context.
– Understanding of local cultures
– Good communicator and excellent stakeholder management skills.
– Ability to influence without direct authority across a wide geography and several functions.
– Energy and passion with ability to drive performance.
Last application date: 19/9/2021