Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees.
The primary role of the Special Events Team Leader is to enhance Brand Equity and Brand Awareness through coordinating Special Events through Budgets in line with the Brand Strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Primary liaison with Trade Marketing Teams, Sales Teams and consumers for development of experiential marketing activities and execution of tailor made promotions, solutions for CCBA-Kenya.
• Leads implementation of experiential consumer engagement activities that deliver NARTD growth, drive recruitment and trial, create brand affinity to drive brand saliency and conversion based on current campaign or focus.
• Communicating to Sales Teams to provide any required-on ground support, monitoring effectiveness of in-trade experiential activities and providing recommendations to improve effectiveness, and compiling weekly analysis reports to the RIG team leader indicating experiential activities impact on business and opportunities for Sales teams to address, capture.
• Develop and maintain a quarterly and monthly calendar of experiential activities by market and or sales area which is communicated to RIG team.
• Lead coordination and management of roadshows and relationships consumers that are aligned to brand protocols; and that are important in maintaining brand presence, creating brand affinity to drive brand saliency and conversion of consumers
• Support execution of effective and efficient winning promotional activities in line with guidelines CPG and ensures their acceptation.
• Support all activities around new product launch success by undertaking experiential activities around the new product launch and giving prominence to new launches during activations and roadshows.
• Ensure safe operations of all activities, legal and KO compliance and standards maintained all through the activations.
• Minimum qualification of a Diploma in a Business related field
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field shall be an added advantage
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an FMCG
• Mastery as an MC in experiential marketing using a rig. Dj skills shall be an added advantage
• Strong experience in marketing and customer service with good networking skills.
Closing Date; 2021/09/12