Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the affiliate
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa was formed in early 2012. With an established presence with human insulin in Africa, our focus today is to sustain the growth of the market, ensure access to better quality modern insulin within the markets and support the communities living with diabetes. The affiliate covers 49 countries with an office based out of Nairobi Kenya and operates via three (3) strategic Business Units (BUs) – Eastern and Southern Africa (ESA), West Central Africa (WCA) and English West Africa (EWA).
As the People and Organization Partner for the Eastern and Southern Africa BU, you will be responsible for driving and implementing the People and Organization agenda for the Business Unit. This role:
- Serves as a human resources expert and resource towards line of business and managers for all departments within the BU
- Plans and executes results in fast-changing businesses and environments
- Facilitate business unit leadership team development as a team and individually
- Secure flawless execution of all HR and communication processes and tools in the business unit, including the full employee life cycle in partnership with the Centres of Excellence
- Coordinate performance management process with the people managers within the Business Unit by advising, coaching and training line managers as required
- Implement HR policies and ensure compliance with Novo Nordisk Way
- Ensure compliance with Compensation and Benefits guidelines
- Implement initiatives to drive an inspiring and healthy working environment
- Support people managers in the process of action planning for improvement of unsatisfactory results, enhancement of positive ones and follow up on implementation for employee engagement survey – evolve
- Supports the leadership team of the business unit in counselling on people issues, mediator for conflict resolution, talent acquisition / development and organizational structure and agility.
You have relevant academic degree with a minimum of 3-5 years Human Resources Business Partner experience. Experience in the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare industry will be an added advantage as well as a relevant Human Resource certification.
In addition, the following qualifications will also apply:
- Experience in interacting with and supporting people managers and their teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with structured and transparent way of working
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and ability to influence others by presenting ideas tailored to the audience
- Ability to work in a high performance and inclusive/diverse work environment
- Approachable and responsive and able to connect with employees at all levels
- Proven ability to navigate through complex, matrix, goal-driven organizations.
- Eager to discuss and apply new HR practices and focus on continuous improvement
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk we recognise that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
How To Apply
To submit your application, please upload your CV and motivational letter online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Millions rely on us
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive change. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees to change the lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.