Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Talent Development, the Manager – Career Development and Succession Planning will be responsible for the leading the development of AKU Career development and succession planning strategy. Developing pathways and programs that will support the continues improvement of capability and developing future leaders.
- Support the Senior Manager Talent Development in developing the strategy and plan for implementation of career planning pathways and succession planning for identified roles in the Institution.
- Review the talent pipeline to analyse each business function focusing on what capabilities and skill sets are required to deliver the respective job.
- Develop, Implement and review assessment tools for talent identification to ensure their alignment to leading practices.
- Apply assessment tools for talent identification to ensure their alignment to leading practices.
- Develop and maintains methodology for career development, including development of career paths / ladders and development plans
- Identify the leadership skills and behaviours that contribute to the peak performance.
- Engage with key stakeholder to ensure succession plans, retention and sourcing strategies are aligned
- Support stakeholder in implementing succession plans in line with best practice and business goals
- Work with line managers and Business Partners, develop succession plans, to ensure timely identification of potential key roles/jobs, need of successors.
- Provide visibility on succession plans.
- Review periodically and monitor progress of organization-wide succession planning program, and recommend program adjustment, when needed in accordance with organisational performance strategy.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Human Resources.
- Minimum 7 years of seasoned professional experience of career and succession planning including 2 to 3 years in Learning/Organization Development.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal with all levels of the client organization in a diverse, international institution structure.
- Proven knowledge in the development of training plans and ability to coordinate succession planning processes/activities
- Attention to detail/accuracy, quick learner and internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
How To Apply