Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Global HR Director for Academics, the HRBP will partner with department heads and managers within assigned Academic entities and will collaborate with HR Shared Services and HR Centres of Expertise (COE) to ensure high-quality, business-focused HR solutions and services.
You will be specifically responsible to:
- Identify HR priorities from departmental plans and translate business requirements into effective HR solutions and practices.
- Analyse and report HR data to support development of HR strategy and solutions.
- Regularly interact with department heads and managers in assigned areas to assess their staffing needs and provide them guidance and support.
- Continuously drive performance improvement through insights into internal and external best practices.
- Identify and discuss performance issues with business managers and coordinate with HR Delivery Specialists to address any issues including disciplinary actions.
- Define or contribute to policies and processes supporting HR strategy.
- Provide expert input across a range of HR matters.
- Proactively collect business needs (e.g. learning needs, employee engagement actions, feedback for improvements) for own area and share insights with HR Centers of Expertise (COE).
- Work with the Centres of Expertise (COE) to support delivery of HR initiatives in line with departmental plans.
- Identify need for change (including restructures), develop framework and manage process of change including dependencies, risks and options to mitigate.
- Work closely with line management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Engage with other Business Partners within & across own business area.
- Interact with HR Shared Services on daily basis and convey feedback to define and implement HR service improvements.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in Human Resources.
- Ability to adapt to new ideas and initiatives across a wide variety of issues or situations.
- Ability to analyze complex situations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to make decisions by weighing several factors.
- Ability to act quickly to address a crisis situation drawing on appropriate resources.
- Ability to identify and plan activities that will result in overall improvement to services.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to diplomatically handle difficult / sensitive issues or candidates.
- Proficiency in interviewing skills.
- Excellent analytical and negotiating skills.
- Good analytical skills and understanding of financial processes.
How To Apply