Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in East Africa accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
The Orthopaedic Therapist will provide quality orthopaedic manual therapy as well as general physiotherapy services by assessing, monitoring and reviewing client’s needs as well as implementing departmental policies and procedures.
- Treat patients with musculo-skeletal conditions as well as provide general physiotherapy services.
- Teach patients and family about the condition, treatment, lifestyle, interventions, care and discharge plan.
- Provide educational information regarding exercise programmes, risk factor modification and home programmes.
- Ensure all patients documentation is done on time.
- Evaluate and monitor documentation of patients notes in the file.
- Ensure functionality of equipment.
- Ensure proper maintenance of patient’s records.
- Enhance compliance with environment health and occupational safety.
- Participate in planning and implementation of department goals.
- Monitor set goals and objectives.
- Participate in the implementation of quality control /staff development.
- Conduct in-house CMEs to support staff/therapists, monitor and review their progress.
- BSc or Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution/college.
- Higher Diploma in orthopaedic manual therapy.
- Registration with the Physiotherapy Council of Kenya is mandatory.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience as a physiotherapist.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and commendable customer service skills.
- Proactive and outstanding time management skills
How To Apply