Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for leading the strategy for the end-to-end recruitment and talent acquisition processes in the following areas: research and sourcing, resume review and screening, assessing, organising data, and other general Human Resources duties including maintaining an effective talent pool of candidates. If you are keen to be part of and lead an impactful, innovative and exciting team to thrive whilst developing your career further, then Talent Acquisition could be the place for you.
- Contribute to the development of a sustainable talent acquisition strategy for senior searches and key positions.
- Connect with hiring managers to determine needs for the given position.
- Driving performance improvement in AKU Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Lead and manage the sourcing of qualified and suitable candidates for open positions.
- Devise innovative sourcing strategies to cater to challenging roles in consultation with Global Talent Acquisition Director
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, design and administer assessments).
- Develop suitable salary packages and negotiate offers with candidates.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Leading quality improvement initiatives and special projects for Talent Acquisition
- Manage the candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations to continue efforts on improving the candidate experience.
- Lead the designing and planning for improving employer branding
- Use HRIS and Recruitment Marketing tools to develop strategies to retain a talent pipeline.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and related employment laws, and new technologies in HR talent management.
- Engage and collaborate with top universities/colleges to bring in suitable talent and represent AKU at career fairs
- Develop KPIs for talent acquisition to maintain standards and prepare a periodic report for HR leadership
- Lead and supervise members of your Talent Acquisition team.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Human Resources.
- At least 10 years of professional work experience leading Talent Acquisition teams including large volume campaigns and executive searches
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assessments etc.).
- Experience in leading and managing a Talent Acquisition team
- Experienced in creating and sustaining productive relationships with external and internal clients.
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards.
- Experience with HRIS, Applicant Tracking System, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- Demonstrated initiative and customer orientated skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Track record in talent acquisition achieving positive business results.
- A determined, creative thinker and a proactive problem solver.
- Prior experience in managing staffing projects and initiatives.
- Ability to work well within teams.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an attention to detail.
How To Apply