Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT ICT MANAGER (REF: AICT/08/21)
Our Client, a medium-sized deposit-taking Sacco, wishes to recruit a suitably qualified person for the position of Assistant ICT Manager. Reporting to the ICT Manager the individual shall have the following duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Set up equipment such as laptops, data projectors, sound systems and other specialist ICT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use when required
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Give support to users
- Perform checks to ensure that WAN and LAN connectivity is maintained at all times
- Maintain an up‐to‐date inventory of ICT software and licenses
- Support the implementation of MIS solutions as required.
- Assisting the ICT Manager in ensuring adequate controls for the security of information.
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance plans for computer and communications equipment and network infrastructure in liaison with the ICT Manager.
- Participating in developing and managing business continuity plans and data security for the entire organization.
- Adhering to the ICT policy and suggesting changes in line with best practice.
- Any other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Relevant ICT experience of not less than 3 years in the financial services industry, preferably in a Sacco society.
Minimum working experience with the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav for Saccos with agency banking functionality
- Databases (SQL server)
- Security applications
- Management of various ICT systems in the Sacco industry
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of written English
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- High level of integrity
- Demonstrated organizational skills including ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and multitask in a busy office environment
- Qualified candidates will be expected to possess the following:
- High degree of personal integrity
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making together with planning and organizational skills.
- A shortlist of the candidates recommended for interviews.
- A long list of all the candidates who applied for the position
- Attend the interview with the board and following the interview, conduct due diligence on the successful candidate
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to click on the link below and fill out the online application form and submit by 10th September 2021. Any applications received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.