Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL005
Position: Helpdesk Support
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Helpdesk Support. The position holder will report to the Helpdesk
Administrator and will be based at Head Office, Nairobi.
The job holder will be primarily in charge of managing the helpdesk and providing 2nd level IT support, while managing 1st level support personnel.
1. Ensure that staff queries are resolved as soon as possible and within agreed SLA times.
2. Coordinate with various other IT resources (Application and Infrastructure) to ensure that any IT PC/LAN/WAN issues
are resolved as soon as possible.
3. Manage vendor’s deliveries & invoices appropriately.
4. Conduct preventative maintenance on Jubilee owned IT assets on a regular basis to guard against early/frequent
5. Provide support for meeting /conference rooms by ensuring IT equipment works properly and are well positioned.
6. Close support calls within agreed time frames and accurate inventory is maintained.
7. Providing first line support to customers & escalating customer calls to second line technical support.
8. Channel IT communications for changes & critical updates to the business & users.
9. Any other tasks as assigned by the Helpdesk Administrator in accordance with the workings of the IT department.
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. Ability to work under pressure
3. Commitment to timelines
4. High level of detail
5. Team Spirit
1. Diploma in a related field.
2. Bachelor’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
3. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Qualification.
Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in networking, hardware, and system software.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 14th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.