Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL002
Position: Senior Claims & Benefits Officer
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Senior Claims and Benefits Officer, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Manager, Claims & Benefits and will be based at Head Office, Nairobi.
The job holder will assist in the effective and efficient running of the claims department by ensuring prompt processing of claims and benefits, at minimal costs with great emphasis on service delivery.
1. Verification of claims and benefits supporting documents and payments requisition to ascertain their correctness and approve payments.
2. Ensure that claims and benefits are paid efficiently and within the agreed Turn Around Times (TAT)
3. Highlight any fraudulent claims.
4. Compiling claims data and coordinating with underwriters regarding writing of risks with adverse loss ratios.
5. Recommending and advising on risk management techniques and controls based on claims experience.
6. Ensure full automation of processes and reports within the section to ensure that process efficiency and staff productivity is well maintained.
7. Monitor and reduce policy premium suspense on closed policies.
8. Track all queries and complaints raised and ensure response is given with the required TAT.
9. Provide sectional reports to monitor trends and activity as well as review exceptional reports as may be required.
10. Ensure compliance of all company policies, regulatory and statutory reports.
1. Market Awareness
2. Visionary Leadership
3. Customer Focus
4. Continuous Innovation
5. Ownership & Commitment
6. Entrepreneurial Spirit
7. Team Spirit
1. Bachelor of Commerce in Insurance, or any other related field.
2. ACII or AIIK
Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a similar position, 2 of which are in a supervisory level.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 13th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.