Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role is responsible for the management and development of CRM, to ensure full utilization and tailoring of the platform to match and support business objectives, using agile techniques and strategies. This role will review and analyses business processes, services and information needs with a view to implementing change management initiatives to improve the user experience and increase productivity. A vital part of the role will be training users across the business and being the CMR champion.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult and liaise with stakeholders to gather and confirm business requirements
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify how business requirements can be delivered to ensure improved user experiences and reduced cost and time impacts.
- Collaborate with other business analysts to test and verify that solutions meet the business requirements
- Provide expert support to key stakeholders in managing system and process changes
- Provide expert advice on application solutions
- Produce functional, technical and system design documentation
- Create test scenarios for applications and enhancements, ensuring functional requirements are met
- Facilitate testing of new functionality rollouts
- Utilize and champion agile techniques to deliver on competing requirements
- Participate in key meetings with the business including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
System Support and Maintenance
- Oversee all system maintenance and configuration, including user set up, roles, profiles, groups, queues, security and permissions, workflows and validation rules, custom objects and fields
- Supervise and advise on all system enhancements
- Monitor and analyze site metrics, system performance, and user activity
- Perform new release evaluations and execute new functionality rollouts
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve user experiences and increase efficiencies
- Regularly audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvements
- Develop complex reports and dashboards to support the delivery of business key metrics.
- Deliver effective training modules and user guides
- Identify and develop super user knowledge and capabilities across the business
- Lead all CRM projects and initiatives.
- Assess project requirements and identify suitable resources, internal or external.
- Interact with third party vendors and developers where appropriate
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- High level problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listener with the ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Superior organization skills including outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to priorities tasks, use initiative and be self-directed to meet deadlines
- Committed to developing skills and knowledge.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Information technology required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in CRM implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics CRM 365 Product and hands on experience configuring the product including: Entity Creation, Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, etc.
- Extensive experience in data modelling, process mapping and specification documentation
- Strong project experience translating client business needs into software capabilities.
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining system processes and procedures
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred.
- SQL experience.
- Experience in middleware integrations, API administration
- Proficiency in ASP.NET, C#, and service-oriented architecture.
16 September 2021