Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: OAM/WS/21/09
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) and prepares students for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Career Guidance and Counselling Co-ordinator across the whole school (Kindergarten to Senior School).
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Counselling, Psychology or an equivalent qualification.
- Professional membership with KCPA (Kenya Counselors and Psychologists Association).
Experience and key attributes:
- 3 years’ experience in Career Guidance and Counselling in a reputable institution.
- Provision of counselling support, designing and facilitating wellbeing programs to learners and staff and providing learning support to students struggling with social, emotional and behavioural problems.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 13th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.